- For rechargeable lithium battery, there are inevitable differences in the production process, which determince charge a single lithium battery each time is safest way.
- For most direct charging flashlights in the market, the batteries are charged in series with a constant voltage of 12.6V, if any one of the three battery break down, the 12.6V constant voltage will be diverted to the remaining tws one, which may caused explosion due to overhearing.
- Acebeam X60M flashlight have figured out a safe charging solurion for direct charging flashlight with innovative design on the circuit, which solve the potential safety problem of traditiona direct charging flashlight.
- On the basis of not charging the structure of the battery carrier to supply power in series, through internal intelligent electronic switches, the flashlight can automativally convert the serial circuit into parallel charging state when a charging process is detected, there batteries will be charged in parallet at constant voltage 4.2V(accuracy of 1%), and single battery at 0.5A constant current.
- Acebeam X60M have the overheat automatic adjustment function, when is detects that and of the batteries is faulty, it will automatically stop charging the faulty battery.
- In the structure, Acebeam X60 use a unique suction magnetic charging interface, which will disconnect automativally under externam force to ensure safety.
- Acebeam X60M stays on the cutting edge of technology with the latest Cree MT-G2 LED combined with a safe and very convenient contact-charging method achieved by automatic magetice force.
Using global unique absolutely safe charging solutions and adopting contact-charging method by automatic magnetic force, which is safe and
- Input : 5V DC Output : 4.2V DC/500MA *6 MAX;
- Charging time: depend on the capacity of the batteries, Charging time = battery capacity/500mA + 0.5 hour;
- If you do not use the flashlight for a long time , please take out the batteries from the flashlight, in order to avoid batteries leak and damage the flashlight.
- If you store the rechargeable batteries for a long time, we suggest you conduct a charging-discharging operation every threr month, so as to extend the lifetime of batteries.
- Please do not use metal objects to contact the positive and negative electrode of the USB charging line to avoid short circuit and damage the charging device.
Please use the high drain battery which at least discharging up to 5 Ampere, and make sure the 6
batteries come from tthe same brand, volage, capacity before filling into tthe battery carrier
1. The usage of indicator light at flashlight tail: if the indicator light shows green, the electric quantity is adequate and more than 50% electric quantity can be used. If the electric quantity is 30%-50%, the indicator shows orange. If the indicator light shows red, the electric quantity is lower than 30%. In case of lowest electric quantity (less than 10% of total electric quantity) or the battery failure, the indicator light shows red and glistens. It's advised that when the brightness of flashlight decreases significantly, please use matched charging interface to charge it. In case of battery failure, please change it timely.
2. Charging mode: when the flashlight at lamp tail is red and glistens, we need to charge the flashlight timely. As shown in the figure, put magnetic charging interface to approach charging position near flashlight tail. It will be grip by magnetic force automatically and start to be charged. There are three kinds of interfaces at another side: USB interface/car charger interface/desktop charger interface, which can meet the requirements of various places. Use single battery 500ma current to charge, and the total current is 1.5A. The unique charging method can guarantee safety during charging. For about 5 hours, the indicator shows green, thus in the state of trickle charge. When the charging process is completed, it will stop automatically.
1. Don’t let children to get or use the flashlight.
2. Don’t let the light of flashlight to directly shine animal or people’s eyes.
3. If the flashlight is stored or transmitted for a long time, please take out the batteries.
1. Use soft cloth to clean thread half a year and utilize silicone oil for lubrication.
2. Don’t use the lubricating oil refined from petroleum to contact waterproof O-ring; or otherwise, the waterproof O-ring would be damaged.
3. In case of contact with corrosive liquid, please timely clean it and dry it for use.
Detailed rules of product warranty:
In order to provide you with more satisfactory service and protect your rights and interests at the same time, please read the detailed rules carefully:
Introduction to detailed rules:
The detailed rules are applicable to the flashlight type and accessory product produced by Acebeam. The customers who buy Acebeam products through formal channels can enjoy the free warranty or limited warranty after-service provided by our company. In case of one of the following circumstances, free warranty service will not be provided:
1. The product failure or damage is caused by fall, or the product is repaired or changed without authorization.
2. The product failure or damage is caused by misuse or improper storage, safeguard, maintenance, or operation.
3. Flashlight damage is caused by battery leakage.
4. Other fault or damage caused by reasons irrelevant with Acebeam (including components) quality.
1.Free warranty period for 36 months: Within 36 months since the Acebeam flashlight is sold, under the condition that the customer use it according to specifications, if the product performance and operation problems arise, we will provide our customers with accessories and maintenance service for free. The transportation expenses shall be borne by customers.
2.Limited warranty for 10 years. After 36 months of free warranty period, Acebeam company will provide limited warranty for 10 years, and only charge the expenses for changing material. It will not charge any expenses of labor. The product maintenance and transportation expense shall be borne by customers. 3.In case of damage caused by customer's reasons, we will provide you with proper maintenance service, and only char the expenses for changing material. We will not charge you any expenses of labor. But the customers shall bear expenses themselves.