Monday, April 6, 2020 4:49:11 AM

TK17 - user experience and beamshots

1 month ago
#536 Quote
Acebeam TK17-al. "Wow" is simply an understatement. It is for sure one of the best quality flashlights that I own or put my hands on so far. It arrived very fast(left Hong-Kong on January the 4th and got here yesterday) - big thumbs up for this and their customer service. They replied quickly to every message of mine. In the box you find a complete kit ready to use : the light, extra o-rings and a rechargeable quality 18350 with 1100 mAh, charging cable and of course warranty card. The first second you touch the box everything screams out loud : TOP QUALITY! The head has 3 emmiters with TIR optics and you can choose between 3 types of emmiters. I went for the OSRAM, which gives out the most throw, an impressive 290 meters and 1500 lm from a light the size of a 18650 battery, so basically keychain size. It feels a lot smaller in the hand compared with the photos so I can definitely say that the camera does not do it justice, same case for the light output, it looks brighter to the naked eye(i took photos with my phone, so it autoadjusted the brightness). The moment you turn it On, just sit back and enjoy the show while smiling and saying "wow". You are simply not prepared to see such a big light output coming out this thumb sized flashlight which you can fit in every pocket without feeling that you have it with you. The runtimes will amaze you also, after I tested it on Turbo mode, I could not believe how excellent it performed for its size, so I started timer on my phone and got the proof : in temperature of -3 degrees Celsius and a bit of wind, after 2 minutes on the clock on Turbo it was just barelly warm. U.I. is plain simple and efficient, perfect from my point of view for this type of EDC. You operate it via the single tailswitch ( which feels strong and rugged, built to last forever). Full press for ON/Off and half press to circle thru the light outputs from low to strobe, and also has memory. Well lubricated, heavy duty springs inside and a detacheable gold plated clip which looks awesome. The tail button also has the option to mount tritium bars inside(also you can fit tritium bars on the body of the light in the specially designed places, to give it a personal touch)
. The beam provided by the combo OSRAM+TIR optics is perfect, whithout hotspot but still reaching almost 300 meters of evenly spread light. Has the ability to tailstand and the bezle in the head along with knurling on the body gives it a sort of tactical look and provides an excellent grip, despite its tiny size. I totally recommend this light to everybody, the quality is just perfect, as good as it can get and I am pretty sure that even with a magnifier you will not be able to find any imperfection. Hats off to you, ACEBEAM.Official. You nailed it ! It is, without a single tought, a perfect 10 from me !
1 month ago
#537 Quote
Mihai wrote:
Acebeam TK17-al. "Wow" is simply an understatement. It is for sure one of the best quality flashlights that I own or put my hands on so far. It arrived very fast(left Hong-Kong on January the 4th and got here yesterday) - big thumbs up for this and their customer service. They replied quickly to every message of mine. In the box you find a complete kit ready to use : the light, extra o-rings and a rechargeable quality 18350 with 1100 mAh, charging cable and of course warranty card. The first second you touch the box everything screams out loud : TOP QUALITY! The head has 3 emmiters with TIR optics and you can choose between 3 types of emmiters. I went for the OSRAM, which gives out the most throw, an impressive 290 meters and 1500 lm from a light the size of a 18650 battery, so basically keychain size. It feels a lot smaller in the hand compared with the photos so I can definitely say that the camera does not do it justice, same case for the light output, it looks brighter to the naked eye(i took photos with my phone, so it autoadjusted the brightness). The moment you turn it On, just sit back and enjoy the show while smiling and saying "wow". You are simply not prepared to see such a big light output coming out this thumb sized flashlight which you can fit in every pocket without feeling that you have it with you. The runtimes will amaze you also, after I tested it on Turbo mode, I could not believe how excellent it performed for its size, so I started timer on my phone and got the proof : in temperature of -3 degrees Celsius and a bit of wind, after 2 minutes on the clock on Turbo it was just barelly warm. U.I. is plain simple and efficient, perfect from my point of view for this type of EDC. You operate it via the single tailswitch ( which feels strong and rugged, built to last forever). Full press for ON/Off and half press to circle thru the light outputs from low to strobe, and also has memory. Well lubricated, heavy duty springs inside and a detacheable gold plated clip which looks awesome. The tail button also has the option to mount tritium bars inside(also you can fit tritium bars on the body of the light in the specially designed places, to give it a personal touch). The beam provided by the combo OSRAM+TIR optics is perfect, whithout hotspot but still reaching almost 300 meters of evenly spread light. Has the ability to tailstand and the bezle in the head along with knurling on the body gives it a sort of tactical look and provides an excellent grip, despite its tiny size. I totally recommend this light to everybody, the quality is just perfect, as good as it can get and I am pretty sure that even with a magnifier you will not be able to find any imperfection. Hats off to you, ACEBEAM.Official. You nailed it ! It is, without a single tought, a perfect 10 from me !
1 month ago
#538 Quote

1 month ago
#539 Quote
1 month ago
#540 Quote
Filter