Acebeam build flashlights to the highest standards and provide customers with a comprehensive and thoughtful service.
In the event of a warranty claim, customers should contact the authorized dealer or distributor from whom they bought their flashlight.
Acebeam provide dealers with the technology and parts to service our flashlights.
1. If the customer experiences any problems with an Acebeam product within 15 days of purchase, the dealer will replace that product.
2. If an Acebeam flashlight fails during normal use within a period of five years (60 months) of purchase, the dealer will repair or replace the flashlight with the same or similar model.
3. Acebeam flashlights enjoy a limited lifetime warranty – after 60 months the dealer will attempt to repair the flashlight for the cost of spare parts and shipping (i.e. no charge for labour).
A: This warranty applies to Acebeam flashlights, headlamps, bike lights and camping lanterns, excluding lanterns with built-in batteries, purchased after 1 May 2016;
B: Rechargeable batteries, battery chargers, bike mounts, filters, remote pressure switches and lanterns with built-in batteries are warranted for a period of one year (12 months) from date of purchase;
C: Products purchased before 1 May 2016 and special offers may have different warranty terms;
D: The warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by:
- Rough usage or operation which does not comply with the user manual or product specifications;
- Battery leakage;
- Unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification;
- Defects or damaged caused by factors outside of Acebeam’s control.
Warranty claims procedure:
Please return your Acebeam product to the dealer from whom you purchased it, together with a completed Acebeam warranty card, purchase invoice or receipt, and a description of the problem.
In the event that the dealer is unable to assist, you may contact our warranty service department at email@example.com or our service hotline at +86-755-23036551 (08:30 18:00 GMT+8 from Monday to Friday) with the following information:
- Contact information (if possible):
- Type/model of warranty item:
- Serial number:
- Date of purchase of the product:
- Description of the problem.