Input: 100-240V(AC), 50/60Hz, 600mA(Max)
Output: 4.2V/3.65V/1.5V 500mAx4/1000mAx4
Operating Temperature: 5%(0℃)-90%(40℃)
(full load in normal working conditions)
Compliant Standards: TUV GS FCC CE C-TICK CB ROHS
How to charge cells
. Plug the power cable into a standard AC outlet or plug the car adapter into the cigarette lighter in your vehicle. The charger automatically check the battery.
2. If the charger stand for 30s without inserting batteries or pressing the switch buttonIt will start the energysaving function as brightness of LCD screen decreased
3. Reverse insert battery or wrong operation will lead the LCD screen display "Err". A4 charger automatically identified Li-ion/ni-MH/Ni-CD battery, LiFePO4 battery could be selected manually. Default current is 500mA, 1000mA is available if needed.
4. Button A/B/C/D corresponding to the separate charging slot.
Short press 1S: Select of charging current 500mA or 1000mA .
Long press 5S: select charging mode between Li-ion and LiFePO4 .
5. For safety, A4 will automatically stops charging when reach 12 hours. Remove batteries and unplug the power whenchargingdone.
1. For your protection and that of the cells being charged use the A4 only as instructed.
2. Disconnect the power supply when charging is completed.
3. Do not attempt to charge with AC and car power sources at the same time.
4. Do not attempt to dismantlemodify A4 or use it for other purposes.
5. As an electrical appliancekeep the charger out of reach of children.