Fast & Free Shipping: Worldwide orders over $89.0 will ship via DHL Express (3-5 Business Days) Service.
Acebeam recently developed new search flashlight with CREE XHP35 HI LED max output 2600lm. In order to make the flashaholics be the first ones to experience Acebeam new model, we are now collecting Acebeam K70 Global Testing Campaign. Acebeam will select 5 participants to test. Look forward to your participation and support !
Acebeam K70 Description:
l K70 uses an CREE XHP35 High Intensity LED, power by four 18650 batteries, highly recommend using unprotected high drain battery,
l Push button of the tail cap control ON/OFF.
l Control ring’s rolling to select six levels of brightness from 1lm(1200hrs)- 70lm(75hrs)- 450lm(12hrs)- 1000lm(6hrs)- 1900lm(3hrs)- 2600lm(2hrs)- standby(65uA)- strobe 2600lm(3hrs).
Declaration of the campaign
Time of application: 20th February 2016 ~ 1st March 2016
Form of application: send email to [email protected], introduce yourself including experience on reviews, which flashlight modes you reviewed before.
Requirements for the applicant: Individuals who can post their testing reports on more than one internet media or other relevant, such as website, blog, forums of flashlight, outdoor, photography, magazines and newspaper etc.;
The contents much include: Description and your personal feeling of the product; Images and video of the products, including appearance.
Report publicize effective time: Participants should publicize the report within 25days after receiving the K70, and send the related link to [email protected] .
Notice: 1. Acebeam will contact and select participants by sending emails within 24hrs, if no replies received without 48hrs means we are still in considering your status.
2. Acebeam have the ownership to use/forward the report including works, images, videos,etc.
3. Acebeam reserves the right of interpretation of this testing campaign.
Acebeam K70 tester list, we are already sent all 5 parcels to flashaholics and now to announce theirs id, congratulate!
1. rev**wsdelin**[email protected](from Espana, flashlight profession reviewer)
2. mar**[email protected](from Germany, flashlight enthusiast)
3. LL089**[email protected](from China, ourdoor traveller)
4. selfbuilt(from Canada, flashlight profession reviewer)
5. gopajti(from Hungary, photographer and flashlight enthusiast )